Friday, February 6, 2009

Hero Arts weekly challenge - Birthday card

I wanted to try the Art creations friday challenge but just couldn't get anywhere with the image...just no inspiration.



Then I saw an e-mail I hadn't opened yet from Basic Grey showing off their new line of papers and that's when the inspiration struck! So I thought - go with the flow, use the inspiration you receive and change the plan. So I stamped my own background paper. It is inspired by Basic grey who have brought out a PP with birdcages on it.

10 comments:

  1. soglad to see your challenge card! I have not been as aspired as you lately; too many things going on. Well, the card is lovely, I enjoy your blog so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely take-off from their paper! What a great idea/inspiration. The birdcages look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I'm still gazing in awe at all the background stamping you did...wow..amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, I love anything with birds...I have been reading your blog for a long time and love your work! I loved the old blog too...and the photos of your beautiful area!
    I check your blog FIRST thing every day...lol!
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card ! great stamping !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors on your cards are always so beautifully blended. The card is beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you got this inspiration because it's really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing as always, love what you do with the background stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Schitterend kaartje, wat een fantastisch mooie achtergrond

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspiration. That background looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!