Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Using up papers!



I have 6x6 papers in the drawer that I never use so I made it a challenge to use papers that don't attract me right away but are nice in themselves. For example on this card I used a paisley background, somehow I have gone off of the paisley design, but now I like it again!



I'm glad I found a home for this striped paper - I've had it for ages! I stamped the face on a poem and although the face is not smiling the words on the poem are joyful!






The colours I love on this last card. These are the papers I try to save and not use!

9 comments:

  1. great way to use up papers you aren't thrilled with. I have some of that paisley stuff here too! Great use of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldig! Vooral het Parijs kaartje vind ik super, maar Parijs heeft dan ook een speciaal plekje in mijn hart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards, love them! I really enjoy your style! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize some of that paper! :) Lovely use of the different paper. Can't wait to share my pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind ze alledrie heel mooi al heeft het roze kaartje onderaan toch mijn voorkeur.
    Het is vrolijk en gedurfd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacqueline...I love these cards you made. The last one is my fave. I need to try and go through my 6x6 papers and use them more. I have a stack of paper pads in that size and never want to take a sheet out, lol. Hope all is well with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such pretty cards - bravo for using up your stash, they all look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!