Thursday, June 18, 2009

.. for the JOY of the LORD is your strength....!

Last Monday I shared the idea of using a Bible verse on a card and to choose somebody to send it too, to encourage and bless that person. Just today I got a little visit from a lady who had been on her bed for a month with a hernia and I had sent her a card - she wanted to thank me personally. Little things do a lot!!

So I chose this verse for today.



And here is my card using this verse. I used a 'stamped' Bible verse which Louise from KardKrazy had sent to me, but I cannot copy this for download so I made my own, which I will probably use myself too later on for another card.



This card will be going to Isabelle in South Africa. The winter is just beginning over there and we heard that she is sick with the flu. She does missionary work in this country.

So if you want to join in - just click on the verse above and print it out. It should be the right size. Feel free to link your card to this post, I would love to see what you create and for whom it is!

5 comments:

  1. Love the verse you selected!! Thanks for sharing this! One of these days I will make a card and share with you what I created. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and a lovely sentiment! I've printed it and am looking forward to blessing someone special, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and I love the sentiment!! I adore your style, but it's so hard for me to do! Someday I hope I will be able to make a "Jacqueline card" and make you proud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this verse -- and love your card!
    Since I had the stamp I made a few encouragement cards with it.
    You can find them here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and lovely verse. I just downloaded and will work it into a card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!