Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tag Tuesday - Bingo card

Tag Tuesday was to use a Bingo card on your tag and luckily Sue came to my rescue once again as I had one she sent me a while ago... thanks Sue!



I used K&Co papers, and the distress ink is Frayed Burlap which I used to stamp the Artistic Outpost image with on PP.



I paper pieced the Mother's hat and painted her coat with Victorian Velvet distress ink. The little girl has gold buttons on her coat.

Thank you Louise, nice to try something different.

On another note.. 'Be kindly affectionate to one another..' Romans 12:10

I was struck by something Chuck Swindoll wrote yesterday.  He said: 'Have you ever stopped to think that all those little irritations which come your way each day, are just God giving you an opportunity to become more Christ-like? What does the Lord do to help broaden my horizons and assist me in seeing how selfish I am? Very simple: He gives me four busy kids who step on toes, wrinkle clothes, spill milk, lick car windows, and drop sticky candy on the carpet... being unselfish in attitude strikes at the very core of our being. It means we are willing to forego our own comfort, our own preferences, our own schedule, our own desires for another's benefit. And that brings us back to Christ.'

We might not all have young children anymore, but I'm sure that can be filled in with other things!

It certainly gave me something to think about and may I add 'Lord make me more Christ-like'!
Jacqueline

25 comments:

  1. Jacqueline, this is breathtaking! I don't know how you create such beautiful artwork so quickly - you are such a talented artist! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is one of the most stunning looking "Bingo" cards I have ever seen...I think you won the jackpot with this one my dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Wonderful use of the bingo card with the Sleigh Ride images, beautiful choice of colors and papers. Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous!! And I love your story about becoming more Christ-like...I really love this inspiration and beautiful art!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I wondered after I saw your note on Louise's blog if it was a bingo card I had sent you. :) I knew it wasn't your usual style but look how gorgeous you made your tag with it. Lovely tag! The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the bingo card seamlessly in your own beautiful style...the fresh shades of pink are so lovely. I can see this perfectly adorning a Christmas gift!
    Thanks for the reminder of how our loving God works in and around us to bring about His ultimate purpose in our lives...that we become more and more like Jesus!
    bless you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bingo card! Great combination with that lovely stamp and you used beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag, story, words and thought behind this post; I love every piece of it.
    Gorgeous and perfect in every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Total vintage goodness, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these colors for a holiday tag. so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The tag is so lovely, I adore those bingo papers and chipboards that I've been seeing around blogland, very sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very beautiful Jacqueline! love the collaged hat and gold buttons! lavender & roses - Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful colours together Jacqueline. So pretty and your comments and thoughts for the day are so true.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you used the bingo paper. It i´snt an easy challange.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jacqueline, you tags looks so beautiful, love the soft colours and the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bingo Perfection!!! Gorgeous colours, excellent use of elements. Lynne M x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Only you can make a bingo card look elegant! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. There is an award for you waiting on my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is the classiest bingo card I've ever seen, Jaqueline! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad you had the one Bingo card, Jacqueline, so you could inspire us all with this gorgeous vintage card. You used it so beautifully with your unique style.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh this is stunning, all the textures are magnificent. My desire to be more Christ-like too.
    God Bless
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun idea to make a bingo card - great colors Jacqueline

    "SES VI" means Will I see you there :)

    Hugs Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful tag, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a beautiful tag, Jacqueline! I love the overall softness and vintage feel of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!