Monday, November 22, 2010

Winners

I let my DH pick the first number and he said '23' - I asked him why and he said he had to think of Psalm 23 - The Lord is my Shepherd and that was the number of our hotel room on our honeymoon!! You have got to love this guy!

So the winner is ALICE!
Congratulations Alice, please send me your address by e-mail which you can find on my profile page.

I used random org for the second number and that was number 8 - which means that MICHELLE will receive the second tag I posted yesterday.

COLLEEN nr. 18, would you contact me too please?? My e-mail is cartes34@hotmail.com

Thank you to all who commented, I really, really enjoy the contact with you all!

I am sure there will be more to come as I plan to make lots my tags! :)

Have a great day!
Jacqueline

3 comments:

  1. YAY! doing the happy dance here! Thank you so much, Jacqueline! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline. I can't seem to access your profile to contact you via email, so I'm dropping a line in the comment box! What am I doing wrong?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen - please if you look here, contact me at cartes34@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!