Monday, July 18, 2011

Fanatical about Botanical # 2

Hello dear friends! Hope you are all well and enjoying the summer.
This weekend I had a lovely time creating close to my heart - nature, and botanical fits in that theme, maybe with a little whimsical twist this time. I made a couple of collage cards for the Moxie Fab challenge, which can be found here.


I used a Darkroom door stamp which I have always admired how Godelieve uses. Cut out the flowers and put them on dimension. Thanks to Sue for the diecut in cobalt blue. The little strips at the bottom are scraps. I used a punched out butterfly on gingham and a Robin (again) from the Graphic's fairy.



My second card using the same stamp for my focal point stamped in blue distress ink on PP. Used some scraps for the bottom two strips, another bird from Karen and some digital butterflies from Hero Arts.


I received a beautiful surprise this morning from Sue - I was speechless. Have to share it with you! You see that bird stamp? I have always wanted one of those!! Thank you Sue for your unbelievable generosity!


Not only is my cup running over in the Lord, my card basket is also running over! Thank you to all of you for the wonderful encouragement I receive - it is such a blessing.

I am feeling well - I have another eight days to enjoy it too! Fourth chemo session will be 26th July.

Have a lovely sunny day!!
Jacqueline

13 comments:

  1. OH Jacqueline, I so love your creations ! Have i told you that before ? lol
    You have so much support from so many people, I think that makes you strong and we all love you...
    hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear you're feeling well, Jacqueline! Beautiful cards today. . .love those pretty robins and what a wonderful box of goodies from Sue! Thinking about you often and sending more love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty. and what a nice gift box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! Love what you have created for inspiration this morning. So happy everything arrived safely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful cards Jacqueline! I love how you used the Darkroom Door stamp! What an awesome gift from Sue! So many beautiful goodies for creating! Who is that bird stamp made by out of interest, it looks like a beauty! So glad to hear you are feeling well! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, Jacqueline! I am happy
    to hear that you are feeling well. I
    continue to think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are wonderful creations Jacqueline! Those birds make fine embellishments! And how happy I am for you that Sue has sent you all these lovely gifts, I know that you'll work miracles with those! Hugs, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, those cards are beautiful. I can see that you love the nature. The cards is made with love.

    What a lovely card basket. It´s so lovely to receive a letter or card in the mail. It´s such a generous gift from Sue. So many lovely goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. More beautiful cards from you Jacqueline, so pleased to hear you are feeling a little better.What a wonderful gift from Sue and so many pretty cards wishing you well.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are gorgeous. That was so sweet of Sue to send you that wonderful box of goodies. How fun..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful Jacqueline. Love your collage cards. I have that Darkroom door stamp too... need to use it more. Glad you are feeling well. Long may it last.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are gorgeous ... peaceful and elegant ... and your gift is wonderful!! Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonjour Jacqueline! Thanks again for linking up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!