Sunday, September 22, 2013

Our Beautiful World - Fall

I always look forward to the Sunday prompt now over on the Blog called 'Our Beautiful World, which can be found here. I love the fact that I can view photos from all around the World surrounding one theme. Fall has not really let itself be seen yet here in the South of France, it's still early days. We are having a beautiful Indian Summer at the moment with high temperatures. It's during October that the Vineyards and trees start their magical color change and start loosing their leaves.



But I can still show you some Fall photos from my part of World.



As you can see the vineyards are a golden brown color. Light showers start to fall again after the summer period and sometimes I can see two to three rainbows against the Black Mountains. This is a shot from my craft room.


The vineyards once more a golden-yellow/green color. The lightfall on the slightly cooler mornings give a pinky glow over the mountains - love this sight!


The golden colored vineyards are lit up by the moon early in the evening. Another typical picture of early Fall are the photos one can take of the moon.

So I hope you enjoyed my side of the World where Fall is just a beautiful season!!

Now I still wanted to share a card. And that fits this theme too of my post.It has a definition of Fall in French which is :  Automne n.m. : L'automne est l'une des quatre saisons des zones tempérées. Elle se place entre l'été et l'hiver. Du latin augeo signifiant augmenter, l'automne est donc la saison enrichie. A l'automne de ma vie : se dit de l'âge qui précède la vieillesse.


I wish you all a beautiful Sunday!
Jacqueline

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Lovely colours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what beautiful photographs Jacqueline you really do live in a stunning part of the world. Your card is such fun, i love those background patches you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have paid a really wonderful tribute to autumn Jacqueline, your photos are amazing, as is your card. Love the warm, rich colours, so pretty...
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige foto's! En wat een mooie kaart, heel subtiel!

    Groetjes vanuit Nederland,
    Marit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! What a beautiful view you have looking out your craft room, Jacqueline! You live in such a gorgeous part of the world and it's so nice to hear how grateful you are for it! Most people take the beauty of nature for granted.

    Your card is so pretty! Hope you're doing well - sending hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful photos. I just love the view from you craft room..

    And such a pretty fall card.. I do hope you are enjoying your weekend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh - can I come visit?? I love your photos... the view from your craft room must be a daily source of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photographs, autumn is my favourite season of the year. I live in southern hemisphere but a similar climate to the area you live in and could really relate to your descriptions. I visit your blog often and your cards are just lovely, even if you aren't entirely happy with them - your readers are:) I loved the onions story too! Thanks for the regular dose of inspiration and 'pretty'

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful world, indeed, Jacqueline! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely views! Love the softness of your card design combined with the rich colors of Autumn. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow your pictures are gorgeous, so much inspiration from your craft room window. love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and what fabulous photos Jacqueline. Autumn in your part of the world is very pretty with the lovely colours and soft skys

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here at Our Beautiful World, we also looking forward to your lovely photo every week, it doesn't matter autumn hasn't arrive yet, we sure get to see some beautiful scene from your part of the world, thanks for sharing them with us, and I love your pretty creation too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful views! Oh my I love them and your card is stunning! Thanks so much for sharing at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to admit I have a huge crush on the French language and love that card Jacqueline -- just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh what pretty fall shots! I love the rainbow. It's really soft and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such gorgeous views from your craft room Jacqueline, love all those pictures of the beauty of Mother Nature!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow such a Gorgeous scene outside your craft room, lovely photo's. Your card is just as Beautiful, such lovely stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How wonderful that you're still enjoying the summery weather!. I LOVE seeing the beauty around your home. Such bliss, when you can create in the craft room while enjoying the view like that!. Especially when it rains and the rainbow appeared :). Thank you for sharing gorgeous photos at Our Beautiful World this week!.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful :)
    I love the photograph of the moon-and your Autumnal card is gorgeous!
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing photography love the shot of the moon. Everything is so beautiful from your craft room. Gorgeous card too;) thanks for sharing it with us at our beautiful world!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit - I so appreciate it!